||Black Pepper Corns
|2 to 3
||Fine Tomato Puree
1. Grind the cumin seeds, pepper corns and turmeric into a powder
2. Chop the garlic finely and keep a side
3. Open the can of tomato puree
4. Bring the oil to a low heat in a pot, and add the dry ingredients from step 1
5. Heat the dry ingredients be careful not to burn the spices, once the spices seems to be ready add the finely chopped garlic.
6. Mix and add the tomato puree, mix all together once this is done add 250 ml of water and bring to a boil.
7. Once the water is boiled out add another 250ml water and boil again
8. Boil 250ml of water in a separate pot and dissolve Tamarin in it.
9. Strain the Tamarin water and add the water to our main pot.
10. Boil until the mixture comes to a soup like consistency
11. Add a teaspoon of sugar and half of teaspoon of salt, this may vary depending on your taste
This dish can be served as a sauce to a main meal, typically this
would be eaten with rice, potatoe curry. Another way to make it is
to bring half a cup to boil, pour into a cup and add water mix and
this can be served as a warm beverage.